UAE visa requirements for South Sudan citizens
- Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For South Sudanese Citizens First
- Find Out More About The Types Of UAE Visa Available For South Sudanese Citizens
- Detailed Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE/Dubai Visa From South Sudan
- To apply for a UAE e visa from South Sudan, please prepare the following documents
- Follow these simple steps to apply for a UAE/Dubai e visa from South Sudan
- Need To Know Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For South Sudanese Citizens
- Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For A UAE/DUbai Visa Online
- Apply For Most Of Required UAE/Dubai Visas For South Sudanese Citizens At The UAE Embassy/Consulate
- Important Notes About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For South Sudan Visitors
UAE visa requirements for South Sudanese citizens/Dubai e visa from South Sudan: Dubai and the United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a popular tourist destination for people from all over the world, offering a diverse range of attractions and experiences. South Sudanese citizens who are interested in visiting Dubai may be wondering about the UAE/Dubai visa requirements and application process.
UAE Immigration Services understand that UAE visa requirements for South Sudanese citizens can sometimes be confusing and overwhelming, which is why we have put together this guide to help South Sudanese customers navigate the process smoothly.
UAE e-visa for South Sudanese citizens
We will cover everything from the types of UAE e visa fees and services available, validity periods, application processing time, required documents and UAE travel insurance. Whether you are planning a short visit to Dubai or a longer stay in the UAE, understanding the UAE/Dubai e visa requirements for South Sudanese citizens is essential. Let's see!
Let's Check UAE/Dubai Visa Requirements For South Sudanese Citizens First
South Sudan is not on the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for South Sudanese passport holders.
- You need to have a valid UAE visa for South Sudanese citizens in order to enter the country
- Visitors from South Sudan to the United Arab Emirates are required to have a valid South Sudanese passport lasting at least six (06) months.
Can apply UAE visa for South Sudanese citizens in several ways
- 1) South Sudanese citizens can apply online for a UAE e visa through the UAE Immigration Services website
- 2) The UAE visa for South Sudanese citizens must be obtained prior to arrival in the UAE, which can be obtained from the closest UAE embassy or consulate.
Prepare the following documents to apply UAE visa for South Sudanese citizens
- A valid South Sudanese passport
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A copy of South Sudan passport biography first-page
- 02 passport-sized photographs of South Sudanese applicants.
South Sudanese travelers applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for South Sudanese citizens varies.
UAE e-visa requirements for South Sudanese citizens
Find Out More About The Types Of UAE Visa Available For South Sudanese Citizens
Currently, the UAE Government only allows applying UAE tourist e visas online for some specific countries. UAE electronic visa is valid for 60 days and allows single-entry into the UAE.
To meet the diverse needs of the length of stay of South Sudanese customers, there are currently 2 types of UAE e visa being offered, including:
1. UAE e visa 30-day stay
2. UAE e visa 60-day stay
In fact, The UAE e visa is a great option for those who are planning a short stay in Dubai for tourism or pleasure purposes. Many services provide different UAE visa types as well as different UAE visa requirements for South Sudanese citizens, you need to know these differences in advance.
Detailed Instructions On How To Apply Online For A UAE/Dubai Visa From South Sudan
You can apply for a UAE e visa from South Sudan if you know what type of UAE visa is right for your trip. At UAE Immigration Services, there are two UAE e-Tourist visa types that South Sudanese citizens will need:
1. UAE Tourist e visa 30-day
2. UAE Tourist e visa 60-day
It’s relatively easy to apply for a UAE e visa for South Sudanese citizens, which can be done online.
To apply for a UAE e visa from South Sudan, please prepare the following documents
- A South Sudanese passport must have full biographical information without missing any data or lines
- A credit or debit card frequent-used to make payments for UAE e visa service fees
- A recent color photo of a South Sudanese applicant should focus on your face, clean and sharp
- A working email address to receive the information & result of UAE electronic visa
- South Sudan passports valid for at least six (06) months from the date of entry & have at least 2 blank pages for visa stamping.
Follow these simple steps to apply for a UAE/Dubai e visa from South Sudan
- 1. Fill out information of South Sudanese applicant including: name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,... with all itinerary details you have
- 2. Double check all information entered and choose the appropriate way to pay your UAE visa service fee to complete the form
- 3. Receive UAE e visa approval results(with PDF format) for South Sudanese citizens, which will be sent to your email within 1 to 3 working days
- 4. Print out your UAE e visa and bring it with you to be checked by the UAE Immigration officer upon arrival.
UAE e-visa process for South Sudanese citizens
In order, the UAE visa check status system allows our South Sudanese customers to track in real-time your UAE e visa application status anytime you need. UAE Immigration Services may ask South Sudanese customers for additional information (if needed).
The customer support teams at UAE Immigration Services are available 24/7 to serve all visitors from South Sudan who need assistance with the online UAE visa application process, which usually takes only 10 - 20 minutes to complete.
Need To Know Everything About UAE Visa Fees And Services For South Sudanese Citizens
The UAE e-Tourist visa is an electronic travel permit that mainly serves the needs of South Sudanese citizens who want to enter Dubai or the United Arab Emirates for short-term sightseeing and entertainment purposes.
Details of UAE e visa fee for South Sudanese citizens
It should be known that when applying for a UAE visa for South Sudanese citizens, you only have to pay two (02) types of fees, including:
- 1) UAE Government fee: collected by the UAE Immigration Department
- 2) UAE visa service fee: charged by UAE Immigration Services.
The UAE visa fees for South Sudanese applicants is solely determined by the service & type of your UAE e visa chosen. More about how to make payment UAE e visa costs for South Sudanese citizens, and details of the UAE visa service fees here.
More about UAE e visa services for South Sudanese citizens
UAE Immigration Services is trying its best to bring as many choices as possible to everyone who needs to apply for a UAE e visa from everywhere in the world, including South Sudanese nationals.
Specifically, we currently offer our customers three (03) options of UAE e visa service for South Sudanese citizens with different fees depending on the specific needs of each customer:
1) Normal UAE e visa service
Used in most cases for South Sudanese nationals who want to get a UAE e-Tourist visa within 03 business days.
2) Urgent UAE e visa service
Used in some special cases for South Sudanese visitors who would like to get a UAE electronic visa within 02 working days.
3) Super Urgent/Rush UAE e visa service
Also known as rush UAE e visa & used in emergency cases, this is the most expensive and fastest UAE visa service available for South Sudanese customers who need a UAE e visa within 01 business day.
You can apply for a rush UAE e visa for South Sudanese citizens here.
UAE e-visa services and fees for South Sudanese citizens
Consider Purchasing UAE Travel Insurance When Applying For A UAE/DUbai Visa Online
As you probably already know, UAE travel health insurance is an extremely useful and reliable companion for visitors from South Sudan in particular as well as for any international traveler in general. Travelers from South Sudan can find out more about UAE Travel insurance information here.
Moreover, customers from South Sudan should register to buy a UAE travel insurance package when applying for a UAE visa online on our website, because:
- UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is highly RECOMMENDED by the Government for consideration of issuing UAE e-visas for South Sudan citizens
- The UAE travel insurance package not only ensures many good benefits but also provides maximum protection for you and your family against health risks or unexpected incidents when traveling abroad
- UAE Immigration Services is trying to support South Sudan customers to get UAE/Dubai travel insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for a UAE e-visa through our website.
Apply For Most Of Required UAE/Dubai Visas For South Sudanese Citizens At The UAE Embassy/Consulate
Need to know that you can directly contact and apply for most of the required UAE visas for South Sudanese citizens at the nearest UAE embassies/consulates.
Currently, the UAE embassy has not yet been established in South Sudan
In this case, South Sudanese applicants need to contact the UAE embassy or consulate in the surrounding countries, such as the UAE embassy in Sudan.
- Phone: 0097180024
- Email address: [email protected]
- UAE embassy office address: Khartoum Al Amarat Extension,Street No 9, Sudan.
The opening hours of UAE embassy office in Sudan
The UAE Embassy office hours in Sudan are 09:30 - 15:30 on weekdays, closed on weekends and public holidays. South Sudanese applicants need to update the public holidays & new year of the UAE embassy/consulate in Sudan to be more proactive.
Please note that some UAE embassies are open by appointment only, South Sudanese applicants are advised to make an appointment before visiting any UAE embassy or consulate in Sudan.
Important Notes About UAE/Dubai e-Tourist Visa For South Sudan Visitors
Please contact us anytime you need assistance or have problems regarding applying for UAE e visa for South Sudanese citizens. We hope this article will be useful and don't forget that we are here 24/7 to support people everywhere with all we have.
- An additional fee will be charged for South Sudan tourists who overstay the validity of their UAE e visa in Dubai or the UAE - The overstaying penalty in the United Arab Emirates has been standardized & applied by the UAE ICP from October 14, 2022
- South Sudanese customers remember to download & print your UAE e visa then bring it along to be checked by the UAE Border Officer upon arrival
- South Sudan passport used for the UAE tourist e visa must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of application
- South Sudanese citizens can be banned from entering the country for a certain period of time if they violate the UAE Immigration regulations.
After all, UAE Immigration Services wishes all of our South Sudanese customers a successful UAE e-Tourist visa application and a perfect trip to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates!