UAE Visa Requirements for Libyan Citizens - Fees And Services
UAE visa requirements for Libyan citizens: Millions of visitors flock to the United Arab Emirates (UAE) each year, including Libyan citizens. With vibrant cities, stunning beaches, and world-class attractions, it's no surprise that tourists from all over the world seek to come here. However, before visitors from Libya can visit the UAE, they must know the UAE visa requirements.
- Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Libyan Citizens
- How To Apply UAE Visa For Libyan Citizens Online
- Types of UAE Visa for Libyan Citizens
- UAE Visa Fees And Services for Libyan Citizens
UAE Immigration Services will examine with you in detail the UAE e visa requirements, types, and application process timeline as well as UAE e visa fees and services available to Libyans when they apply online for a UAE e visa from Libya. Fortunately, the UAE e visa requirements are relatively straightforward and easy to understand for almost everyone.
UAE visa for Libyan citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Libya?
This article will assist you in better understanding the UAE visa requirements for Libyan nationals as well as the quickest and easiest approach to applying for a UAE e visa from Libya. We'll see!
Let's Check UAE Visa Requirements For Libyan Citizens
- Libya is not on the exempt country list for a UAE visa, so a UAE visa is REQUIRED for Libyan passport holders
- Visitors to the UAE from Libya must have a valid passport lasting at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Libyan citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa for Libyan citizens, you must submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid Libyan passport
- A passport-size photographs
- Libyan passport first page details.
Libyan citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas must be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the UAE embassy in Libya or the consulate near you.
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Libyan citizens online through our website.
Check UAE e visa requirements for Libyan citizens online
How To Apply UAE Visa For Libyan Citizens Online
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Libyan citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Libyans can apply for a UAE eVisa from Libya if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Libyan citizens:
- Step 1: Describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number,...) include any itinerary details you have.
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and pay for the UAE e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information).
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets Libyans track your UAE e visa application status anytime, and you'll receive an email confirmation soon.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE tourist visas which are valid for 2 months with only one-entry that Libyan citizens will need:
- 30-day UAE tourist e visa
- 60-day UAE tourist e visa
- 90-day UAE tourist e visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e visa requirements for Libyan citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation to applying UAE e visa for Libyan citizens online, please prepare the following documents:
- Libya passport holders must own a valid passport that effectively lasts for at least six (06) months from the entry date
- It is required that there must be 2 blank passport pages available for implanting visa marks
- Libyan passports must have full biographic information (no missing data or lines)
- A recent photograph of a Libyan applicant must be in color (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp)
- A working email address
- A frequent-used credit and debit card to make payment for UAE e-visa fees and services you choose.
Learn how to apply for a UAE e visa for Libyan citizens online
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Libyan citizens who need assistance with the online UAE e visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
The UAE e visa for Libyan citizens will be delivered to your inbox within 1 - 3 business days, depending on the UAE e visa services you select from us. In order to be checked at the United Arab Emirates border cross, Libyan tourists must print your UAE electronic visa result before leaving for the airport.
Types of UAE Visa for Libyan Citizens
Various types of UAE visas are available to Libyan citizens; however, only the UAE tourist e visa has been approved by the UAE Government for online application by all countries.
To accommodate the demands of passengers' duration of stay, three (03) popular UAE e visa types are currently available for Libyan citizens, including:
- 30-day stay UAE e visa
- 60-day stay UAE e visa
- 90-day stay UAE e visa
The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid Libyan passport are all required. Libyan visitors applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa for Libyan citizens varies.
UAE Visa Fees And Services for Libyan Citizens
UAE e visa (which is an electronic travel authorization) is required for Libyan citizens to enter the UAE for visiting and leisure purposes only.
UAE visa fees for Libyan citizens
There are 2 types of UAE e-visa fees that Jamaican citizens need to pay when apply for UAE e-visas.
- UAE visa service fees
- UAE government fees.
Learn about UAE e visa fees & services for Libyan citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Libyan citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299.
UAE e-visa services for Libyan citizens
Currently, UAE Immigration Services provides three (03) UAE e visa services for Libyan citizens, with varying costs.
- Normal UAE e visa service: for Libyan visitors who want to get your UAE eVisa within 3 business days
- Urgent UAE e visa service: for Libyans who would like to get a UAE eVisa within 48 business hours
- Super Urgent UAE e visa service: this is the fastest service option of UAE eVisa for Libyan customers within 24 business hours. (applying a Rush UAE e visa for Libyan citizens)
The UAE embassy/consulate in Libya
- The UAE Embassy in Libya weekly opening time is between 9:00 AM and 16:00 PM from Monday to Friday.
- On public holidays in the United Arab Emirates and Libya, the UAE embassy/consulate's offices in Libya may be closed.
Note about UAE e visas for Libyan tourists
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged to Libyan citizens who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days with UAE tourist e visas.
- Libyan passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the United Arab Emirates.