UAE visa requirements for Iranian citizens - Fees & Services
- Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Iranian Citizens
- Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E-Visa For Iranian Citizens
- All About Types Of UAE Visa For Iranian Citizens
- Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E-Visa For Iranian Citizens
UAE visa requirements for Iranian citizens: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a popular destination for Iranian citizens who wish to explore the Middle East. However, obtaining a visa is challenging due to its strict entry requirements.
UAE visa for Iranian citizens - How to get a UAE e visa from Iran?
The purpose of this article is to provide Iranian citizens with a better understanding of the UAE visa application process, the required documents, and the UAE visa fees associated with applying for an e-visa to the UAE.
With UAE Immigration Services, Iranian citizens will be able to see the various types of UAE visas available, and the validity periods associated with them, so they can better prepare for their trip to the UAE. Let’s see!
Let Check UAE Visa Requirements For Iranian Citizens
- Iran is not in the exempt country list for UAE visa, so UAE visa is REQUIRED for Iranian citizens.
- Visitors to the UAE from Iran are required to have a valid passport at least six (06) months, and a valid UAE visa for Iranian citizens in order to enter the country.
To apply for a UAE visa, Iranians have to submit the following documents:
- A completed UAE visa application form
- A valid passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
- Passport biographical page scanned
Iranian citizens can apply for a UAE visa in several ways:
- UAE visas need to be obtained prior to arrival in UAE and can be acquired from the Embassy of UAE in Iran or consulate near you.
- Applying for a UAE e visa for Iranian citizens online.
Check UAE visa requirements for Iranian citizens
Instructions On How To Apply For A UAE E-Visa For Iranian Citizens
Obtaining a UAE e visa for Iranian citizens is relatively straightforward, and it can be done online. Iranian can apply for a UAE e visa from Iran if they know which type of UAE visa they need for their trip.
Normally, there are three (03) types of UAE visas Jordanian citizens will need:
- UAE 30-day visa
- UAE 60-day visa
- UAE 90-day visa
There are many services that offer different types of UAE visas, as well as different UAE e-visa requirements for Iranian citizens, so it's important to understand these differences in advance.
In preparation for applying for an UAE e visa for Iranian citizens, please prepare the following documents:
- Passports must have complete biographic information (no missing data or lines).
- Passports must be effective for at least 6 months from the UAE’s arrival date. Moreover, there must be more than 2 blank pages for visa stamps.
- A color photograph of the applicant in any size that you have (the picture should be focused on their face and crisp).
- A valid email and means of payment.
Apply a UAE e visa for Iranian citizens
Follow these steps correctly to apply online UAE e visa for Iranian citizens:
- Step 1: Please describe yourself (name, gender, date of birth, nationality, passport number), and include any itinerary details you have
- Step 2: It is important to verify all information, and to pay an e visa fee before clicking "send" (UAE Immigration Services may ask for additional information)
- Step 3: The UAE visa check status system lets you track your UAE e visa application status, and you'll receive an email confirmation.
A support team at UAE Immigration Services is on standby 24/7 to help Iranian citizens who need assistance with the UAE e-visa application process, which usually takes about 10 minutes.
All About Types Of UAE Visa For Iranian Citizens
Iranian citizens may apply for various types of UAE visas depending on the purpose of their trip. UAE Immigration Services offers 3 types of visas that Iranian citizens can apply for the tourism purposes only. These e-visas are valid for 2 months from the date of entry with a single entry:
- 30-day single-entry visa
- 60-day single-entry visa
- 90-day single-entry visa
Iranians applying for UAE visas should begin the process well before their intended travel dates since the application processing time for each type of UAE visa varies. The UAE visa application form, supporting documents, and a valid passport are all required to complete the application process.
Learn More About Services And Fees Of UAE E-Visa For Iranian Citizens
A UAE e-visa, which is an electronic travel authorization, is required for Iranian citizens to enter the UAE for business, tourism, or transit. Currently, UAE Immigration Service provides three (03) UAE e-visa services for Iranian citizens, with varying costs.
UAE e visa fee for Iranian citizens
There are UAE visa service fees and UAE government fees to pay when Iranians apply for UAE e-visas. More about make payment UAE e visa fees for Iranian citizens and UAE visa costs here.
Learn about UAE visa fee for Iranian citizens
Important notice: UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage is required for UAE visa approval by the UAE government. Iranian citizens can obtain UAE Travel Insurance with COVID-19 coverage without providing any other information by applying for an UAE e visa on our website, it costs US$299. See more UAE Insurance Information here.
UAE e visa services for Iranian citizens
- Normal UAE visa: for Iranian citizens who want to get a UAE e visa within 3 business days.
- Urgent UAE visa: for Iranians who would like to get UAE e visa within 48 business hours.
- Super Urgent UAE visa: the fastest UAE e visa service for Iranian citizens within 24 business hours. (applying a Rush UAE e-visa for Iranian citizens here).
The UAE embassy in Iran
- The UAE embassy's hours: are 9:00 and 16:00 from Monday through Friday.
- On public holidays in Iran and the United Arab Emirates, the UAE embassy's offices in Iran may be closed.
Link: UAE Embassy in Iran
Note about UAE e visas for Iran
- An additional 3$ (USD) will be charged by the immigration officer at UAE airport to Iranians with UAE tourist e visas who stay in the UAE for more than 28 days
- Iran Passports must be valid for six (06) months at least before entering the UAE.