By Jenna Jolie
Dubai e visa/UAE visa for tourists: The United Arab Emirates (UAE) is a popular tourist destination that attracts millions of visitors from around the world every year. To visit the UAE as a tourist, you will need to obtain a tourist visa.
In this article, we will explore UAE e visa applications for tourists, including the UAE visa requirements for tourists and how to apply for a UAE electronic visa online from anywhere. Let's see!
Everything you need to know about UAE e visa for tourist
It Is Important To Check UAE Visa Requirements For Tourist
When the e visa application form is completed, you will only need a few minutes to complete all of the requirements for a UAE tourist visa.
To obtain a UAE electronic visa for tourist, the following requirements must be met:
- The first requirement for a UAE tourist visa is a valid passport. The passport must be valid for at least six (06) months from the date of entry into the UAE and must have two blank pages for stamping. Visitors with a passport that is about to expire should renew their passport before applying for a tourist visa to avoid any complications
- Passport personal information scan
- Passport-size images captured in accordance with the UAE's immigration photograph requirements
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card
- An email address is required.
Normally, a UAE e visa is processed in 03 business days. However, if your request is urgent, you can obtain UAE electronic visa application confirmation in approximately 24 to 48 hours using our Rush UAE e visa service.
About UAE visa application for tourist
We have made it easy for tourists to apply for a visa online through our system. The online UAE visa application for tourists is fast, simple, and convenient. To apply for a tourist visa online, visitors need to follow the below steps:
- Step 1: You are required to complete the application form by entering your basic information, such as your full name, nationality, and date of birth, as well as passport data
- Step 2: To complete the visa application process, pay your UAE visa fees and submit supporting documents
- Step 3: Once your application has been approved, you will receive your UAE e visa via the email address you provided
- Step 4: To be ready for your trip to UAE, you should print your UAE eVisa and bring it with you at all times during your trip. With a valid UAE e visa, you will receive a stamp on your passport.
More detailed instructions on how to apply for a UAE tourist e visa can be found here.
About online UAE visa application for tourist
Check The Tourist Visa Policy For UAE Is Essential
At UAE Immigration Services, we have the tourist visa policy for the United Arab Emirates to protect the interests of our customers. Please, keep reading.
Our VIP account is designed to assist individuals, organizations, and travel agents who are regular customers of the UAE Immigration Service's visa services to the United Arab Emirates. Take this opportunity to become our VIP member with many exclusive benefits.
Learn detailed information about UAE tourist e visa promotion policy here.
All refund requests must be submitted to us within 4 hours of the order's success date/time. After that time, your visa services order to the UAE is non-refundable.
After we got the application ID confirmation from the United Arab Emirates government for your order, you can not request for a refund anymore. We will not be able to reimburse your visa fee once an approval letter has been sent to your email address.
It is critical that you provide us with all of the necessary information for your requested visa at the time of your intended departure. uaeimmigration.org cannot be held liable for any visas granted incorrectly or refused entry due to incorrect visa information, as well as any resulting losses. We strongly advise you to double-check your visa confirmation letter with your passport and personal information before departing.
Due to banking procedures, the refund process may take 2 to 4 weeks. If the refund is made to either a credit card or a bank account, the bank fees will be deducted from the refund amount.
Types Of UAE Electronic Visa For Tourist You Probably Do Not Know
At UAE Immigration Services, we offer the UAE e visa for tourists, which is good for tourism, visiting family and friends, and leisure.
- Visitors to the UAE can enter with a variety of different UAE tourist visas. 30 days, 60 days, and 90 days single-entry UAE visas are among the three available options
- Depending on the type of UAE visa they are asking for, visitors may enter the UAE for up to 30 days, 60 days, or 90 days after their arrival date
- A UAE electronic visa is valid for two months after the date it was processed.
Travelers should determine the length of stay as well as the necessary and sufficient conditions to avoid unexpected situations before traveling to the United Arab Emirates.
About types of UAE e visa for tourist you probably do not know
Learn More About UAE Tourist eVisa - Dubai Electronic Visa For Tourists
The United Arab Emirates is a country that is renowned for its luxurious shopping, stunning architecture, and diverse culture. It is a popular tourist destination that offers visitors a plethora of exciting experiences, including desert safaris, theme parks, and world-class shopping malls. To explore all that the UAE has to offer as a tourist, it is necessary to obtain a UAE tourist visa.
Besides applying for a regular visa at the UAE Embassy or Consulate in your country, in 2019, the UAE Government implemented a new type of UAE electronic visa known as the Dubai e visa or UAE e visa, which allows travelers to apply for a UAE/Dubai visa online.
The purpose of this system is to improve the UAE visa application process for visitors, save them time and effort, and enhance the convenience and objectivity of UAE visa issuance for visitors.