Singaporean passport holders can apply for a UAE visa online by accessing the UAE Immigration Services website. The UAE e visa application process is straightforward and takes applicants about fifteen minutes to complete.
To apply for a UAE e visa from Singapore, Singaporean citizens need to follow these steps:
- Determine the type of UAE visa they need, the number of visas, and the processing time for their UAE e visa application
- Fill in the online application form with some personal information: full name, gender, date of birth, nationality, and passport number. Travel date (arrival date and departure date) is also required
- Pay the UAE visa fees and send us some supporting documents (if needed). Click the “Send” button and let us proceed further with their UAE visa application.
- Wait for approval: Once Singaporean nationals have submitted their application, they will need to wait for the approval. The UAE e visa processing time can vary, typically a maximum of 03 business days.
- UAE e visa check status feature allows you to monitor your application process in real time, whenever you need it. Please check the applicant’s email on a regular basis to get information about the UAE electronic visa.
- Receive a UAE e visa: If the visa is approved, Singaporean citizens will receive their UAE e visa by mail. They should then print it out and bring their visa to travel to the United Arab Emirates.