To apply for a UAE visa, German citizens need to provide specific documents. For German citizens, applying for a UAE e-visa is a simple and practical process. Short-term visits to UAE are permitted with the e-visa, which can be easily and quickly obtained by filling out the online application on the website of UAE Immigration Services.
Typically, the following documents are required for a UAE visa application:
- Valid passport: German citizens must possess a passport that remains valid for at least 180 days from the date of entry into UAE and have a minimum of 02 blank pages for stamping.
- Passport information page: Normally, a color scan of the passport's information page is required.
- Photograph: Candidates must provide at least one picture. It is best to wear formal clothing and refrain from accessorizing. Any suitable form is allowed because the size and format may vary.
- A working email address to receive the e-visa result.
- A credit or debit card that is frequently used to pay for UAE e-visa fees.