To complete the whole application process, Malaysian citizens are required to make a payment for UAE visa. The government fee is the money that is paid to the UAE government to process visa applications. Regardless of the result of your application, this cost is non-refundable. The service fee depends on the type of service and the number of applicants.
The following list is 03 service states that can cover all your demand:
- Normal: It takes 03 business days to process a UAE visa. Many travelers choose this option because of its good price.
- Urgent: For the applicants who hope to get an e-visa within 48 business hours.
- Super urgent: This service is perfect if you don't have a lot of time to prepare. By paying an additional charge, you can acquire an e-visa after 24 hours of processing.
Malaysian citizens have several payment options for their UAE online visa application:
- Credit or Debit Card: Malaysian citizens can utilize internationally recognized credit or debit cards such as Visa, MasterCard, and American Express to make their visa payment.
- Wire Transfer: However, for those opting for wire transfers as a payment method, this alternative is exclusively available through the Bank of Cyprus.
- PayPal options: credit cards through PayPal or PayPal account.
It is crucial to note that any modifications or inaccuracies in the application details subsequent to payment can lead to delays in visa processing or necessitate additional fees for re-application. To prevent any complications during the application process, it is highly recommended to thoroughly verify all provided information for accuracy.