Ramadan 2022 has already begun in the UAE
Muslim is one of the largest religions in the world. In this article, we will find out one of the uniquenesses of this religion: Ramadan.
Ramadan is a special occasion in the 9th month of the Muslim moon calendar. Therefore, when converting to the current calendar system, Ramadan is not stable through the years.
Ramadan 2022 begins on 1st April and expires after 30 days (1st May). Muslims all over the planet cut off daily routines (study, work, etc.) to have more time praying, reading the Koran bible at mosques, and participating in charity activities. This occasion intends to teach the faithful about love, mercy, humility, and avoiding selfishness. After each day, an Iftar, known as a big dinner, will be served to provide a huge amount of energy for the rest of the day and the next day.
Some say Ramadan is not the time for tourism in the UAE, especially in the Dubai emirates. However, in recent years, the local authority has decreased some strict regulations to give tourists more freedom to enjoy the UAE. Nevertheless, if you are visiting the UAE during Ramadan, you should show some respect to native people by not poking when people are praying, wearing polite outfits, or avoiding eating in front of people.
- What Makes UAE Tourism So Attractive To Tourists?
- Navigating The UAE Entry Requirements For Hassle-Free Travel To Dubai
- Everything You Need To Know About UAE Visas - Dubai Electronic Visa For Tourists
- Explore All About UAE Electronic Visas - Types of UAE E Visa Currently Available
- Learn More About UAE Visa Requirements For Foreign Visitors
- Explore the UAE culture
- Top places in the UAE
- Ramadan 2022 has already begun in the UAE